Coverad’s unique secure LST radiator cover incorporating the TRULY ANTI-LIGATURE punched mesh design.
Unlike other metal radiator covers on the market, Coverad offers a cover which does not have any mesh welded into it meaning there are no weak spots or potential for patients to detach or remove the slot from the mesh to create the ligature point that is to be avoided.
Ligature points in Hospitals have been highlighted as a major concern, with Coverad’s Secure range you need not worry any more.
Having supplied standard steel covers for in excess of 15 years, Coverad is always in the forefront of design and works with its customers to ensure every need is met.
- Independently tested by BSRIA.
- High Quality, Heavy Gauge 2mm Steel
- Resistant to impact and aggressive behaviour.
- Anti-Ligature Mesh PUNCHED into cover
- NO welded mesh to detach from cover.
- Available in flat or varying degrees of sloping tops (45 degrees as standard)
- Class 0 Fire Rated.
- Possible to manufacture in Stainless Steel
- Powder coated to RAL9010 but available in a choice of colours and wood-effect finishes (non-standard options available at additional cost).
- Radius on front edge for safety- no sharp edges.
- One piece construction manufactured to ensure it is correct for the radiator inside (not the nearest standard size).
For added peace of mind, Coverad offer two options of coating for our covers.
Our standard, robust, textured powder coating to keep costs to a minimum where budget is utmost in you mind.
Alternatively we can offer a anti-microbial paint to give that added assurance that your property is doing all it can to reduce risk of infection
At Coverad, our years of experience tell us that not everyone is comfortable with the use of anti-microbial/bacterial products due to the increase in ‘superbugs’, therefore we allow YOU to make the decision to what is right in YOUR hospital.
Please take your time to read this article from WHO (World Health Organisation) regarding antimicrobial resistance.
90% of all fixings on our covers are internal. External fixings are kept to a minimum to ensure that the cover is secured appropriately for the environment. External fixings can be either standard or security fitting.
The company’s free survey service ensures the covers supplied will fit both new and existing radiator installation.
Visit our Downloads section for a copy of our datasheet or Contact Us to take advantage of our free survey and quotation service.
Please note: Although our mesh design increases airflow over previous welded mesh style covers it does still reduce the output and therefore, although the surface temperature is considerably decreased, we cannot guarantee it will be below 43 degrees C