Standard Steel Covers
Coverad’s entry level metal radiator cover offering an extremely competitive solution to ensuring that your heating system meets Low Surface Temperature requirements.
Completely designed and manufactured in house giving us the full flexibility over the style of cover manufactured and the assurances that every Coverad leaves our factory in a condition that we know will meet our customers satisfaction.
Having supplied standard steel covers for in excess of 15 years, these covers have been used extensively in hospitals, social housing and other buildings where the public has access.
- Independently tested by BSRIA.
- Available floor standing or wall mounted .
- Resistant to impact and aggressive behaviour.
- Hygienic – easily removed for cleaning or sterilisation.
- Class 0 Fire Rated.
- Steel 1.5mm or 2mm thick according to application.
- Powder coated to RAL9010 but available in a choice of colours and wood-effect finishes (non-standard options available at additional cost).
- Radius on front edge for safety- no sharp edges.
- One piece construction Manufactured to ensure it is correct for the radiator inside (not the nearest standard size).
For added peace of mind, Coverad offer two options of coating for our covers.
Our standard, robust, textured powder coating to keep costs to a minimum where budget is utmost in you mind.
Alternatively we can offer a anti-microbial paint to give that added assurance that your property is doing all it can to reduce risk of infection
At Coverad, our years of experience tell us that not everyone is comfortable with the use of anti-microbial/bacterial products due to the increase in ‘superbugs’, therefore we allow YOU to make the decision to what is right in YOUR hospital.
Please take your time to read this article from WHO (World Health Organisation) regarding antimicrobial resistance.
90% of all fixings on our covers are internal. External fixings are kept to a minimum to ensure that the cover is secured appropriately for the environment. External fixings can be either standard or security fitting.
The company’s free survey service ensures the covers supplied will fit both new and existing radiator installation.
Visit our Downloads section for a copy of our datasheet or Contact Us to take advantage of our free survey and quotation service.