Coverad’s original radiator cover, manufactured from impact-resistant Class 1 Fire Rated uPVC sheet and are suggested for general application in institutional and commercial buildings where the public has access.
Especially good for wet areas as Polymer will not rust during use and will not be affected by day to day cleaning fluids.
Having supplied polymer covers for in excess of 15 years, these covers have been used extensively in hospitals, social housing and other buildings where the public has access.
- Independently tested by BSRIA.
- Rust Proof, Will not be affect by day to day cleaning fluids
- Available floor standing or wall mounted .
- Resistant to impact and aggressive behaviour.
- ‘Soft Surface’ to fall against.
- Hygienic – easily removed for cleaning or sterilisation.
- Class 1 Fire Rated.
- 4.5mm thick uPVC.
- One Colour throughout, does not show up sctratches
- Radius on front edge for safety- no sharp edges.
- One piece construction Manufactured to ensure it is correct for the radiator inside (not the nearest standard size).
Cost-effective LST solutions that take into account the latest National Care Standards, NHS guidelines and government legislation.
90% of all fixings on our covers are internal. External fixings are kept to a minimum to ensure that the cover is secured appropriately for the environment. External fixings can be either standard or security fitting.
The company’s free survey service ensures the covers supplied will fit both new and existing radiator installation.
Visit our Downloads section for a copy of our datasheet or Contact Us to take advantage of our free survey and quotation service.